- What is Identity Theft?
- How can Identity Theft occur?
- What do thieves do with a stolen identity?
- How can I find out if my identity has been stolen?
- What can I do to prevent identity theft?
- If someone has committed a fraud against me, what should I do?
- What if information in my credit report is wrong. Can I fix it?
- What is a loan?
- What is a lender?
- What is the loan servicer?
- What kinds of student loans are there?
- What is interest?
- Are there any fees I have to pay if I borrow a Federal Direct Loan?
- What is the difference between interest and principal?
- How do I apply for federal loans?
- Do I need to accept my student loan on my award letter?
- If I accept my Federal Direct loan award, how will this affect other forms of student aid?
- What happens to my Federal Direct loan if I do not attend school at least half time?
- If I have already completed a Direct Loan MPN for another school, do I need to complete another one?
- What is the 150% Loan Limit Rule regarding federal direct subsidized loans?
- What is the FAFSA?
- What is the difference between a dependent and an independent student?
- My family's financial situation is different than the income information I reported on my FAFSA. What can I do?
- I am moving out of my parents' house and will support myself. Am I an independent student for the FAFSA?
- I lost my tax information. What should I do?
- I did not file a tax return last year because my income was too low. Can I still submit a FAFSA?
- I submitted my FAFSA over 4 weeks ago, but haven't heard anything. What should I do?
- My parents are divorced. Which parent's financial information should I use on the FAFSA?
- What does the term EFC stand for?
- What is an Award Letter?
- How are students selected for Verification?
- Can my tax data be retrieved directly from the IRS?
- What tax information do I need to complete my FAFSA on or after October 1st?
- 2018-19 FAFSA Corrections – Overview
- 2018-19 FAFSA Corrections - Getting Started
- 2018-19 FAFSA Corrections - Making Corrections to a Processed FAFSA
- 2018-19 FAFSA Corrections - Confirmation
- 2017-2018 FAFSA Corrections - Overview
- 2017-2018 FAFSA Corrections - Getting Started
- 2017-2018 FAFSA Corrections - Making Corrections to a Processed FAFSA
- 2017-2018 FAFSA Corrections - Confirmation
- 2017-2018: Can I make a correction to my FAFSA after I have submitted it?
- What types of Federal Direct Student loans are available?
- What is a Federal Direct Subsidized loan?
- What is the difference between a subsidized and an unsubsidized loan?
- What is the interest rate on a Federal Direct student Loan?
- What are my Federal Direct Student Loan limits?
- Is a credit check required to receive a Federal Direct student loan?
- What is a PLUS Loan?
- What is a Perkins Loan?